Falkirk Foundation Christmas Charity Draw
Draw Closes 22nd December
The Falkirk Foundation Christmas Charity Draw is a fabulous way to support your local community and be in with a chance of winning one of our amazing prizes:
|4 ball golf||Falkirk Tryst Golf Club|
|Overnight stay @ Inchyra||Inchyra Hotel, Grangemouth|
|2 x Killers tickets, Falkirk Stadium||Behind the Goals|
|Glenfiddich Whiskey x2||William Grant & Sons|
|Executive Hospitality for 2 at a home game||Falkirk FC|
|Signed Falkirk FC Shirt||Falkirk FC|
|Signed Scotland Shirt||Falkirk Foundation Board|
|Holiday Camp place (Easter, 8am-6pm)||Falkirk Foundation|
|2 x Café vouchers (amount TBC)||Falkirk Stadium|
|Large alcoholic drinks hamper||Falkirk Foundation|
|£100 voucher||Damask Hair & Beauty|
Tickets cost £5 and you can buy as many as you like. 100% of the money you spend goes directly to the Falkirk Foundation as we process through the PayPal Giving Fund. If you don’t have a PayPal please leave your email address or phone number so we can contact you!
Draw Terms and Conditions
Thank you for supporting Falkirk Foundation. These terms and conditions refer to online entries to our draw.
- The cost of 1 entry into the Falkirk Foundation Christmas Charity Draw is £5. Each £5 donation gives you 1 entry into the draw. Multiple donations of £5 results in multiple entries into the draw, increasing the chances of winning a prize. Payment to enter the charity draw must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation. All payments must be paid online via PayPal or by postal entry.
- No person under the age of 18 years is permitted to enter the charity draw. Falkirk Foundation reserves the right to carry out age verification checks.
- If an entry is made unknowingly to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 18 he/she will be exempt from the charity draw and will forfeit his/her prize and the stake will be returned.
- The Falkirk Foundation Christmas charity draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over, except employees of Falkirk Foundation who are directly involved with the raffle/fundraiser.
- To enter, entrants must be residents of Great Britain (only) and 18 years of age or over.
- The closing date for the charity draw is Wednesday 22nd December 2021.
- Falkirk Foundation will announce the prize winners on Thursday 23rd December 2021.
- Monies raised by this charity draw will support the activities of the direct services of Falkirk Foundation, registered charity number SC041791.
- Participation in this charity draw can be made by an online card payment via PayPal, linked on our website, www.falkirkfoundation.org.
- Entries will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received. Any part payments will be treated as donations.
- A random number generator will be used to select prize winners.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one.
- The result of the charity draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep the donation receipt as proof of purchase.
- Where Falkirk Foundation is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following the Foundation’s first attempt to notify the prize winner, we may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future charity draws.
- All winners are required to co-operate with Falkirk Foundation’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate, and to provide proof of age when requested.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Falkirk Foundation reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- Refunds for payment of charity draw entries will be given under the following circumstances: 1) a person under the age of 18 took part in the charity draw, including after the draw took place. 2) a duplicate payment was taken due to a Falkirk Foundation technical connection failure, where the refund hasn’t already been processed by bank transfer.
- The Falkirk Foundation charity draw is subject to the gambling laws of Scotland.
- Falkirk Foundation’s decision in all matters relating to the Christmas charity draw is final. Falkirk Foundation operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All complaints and disputes will be handled in accordance with the procedure. If your complaint relates to the outcome of your gambling transaction and cannot be dealt with by Falkirk Foundation’s complaints procedure to your satisfaction, you have the right, free of charge, to have the matter referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service an independent organisation offering alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) services. Referral of the dispute to an ADR entity will not restrict your right to bring proceedings in respect of the dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction.