FFIT is a 13-week programme that can help you to improve both your physical health and mental wellbeing, a brilliant way to start the new year.
The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle.
It’s time to Get Back to Falkirk Stadium where sessions will take place once a week.
Sessions are just like the game that we all love – 90 minutes split into two halves. Over the 13 weeks, your group will learn and exercise together – one step at a time.
You will learn about healthy food and good things to drink, getting active, and small things that you can do to make a difference.
It’s a brilliant opportunity to meet new people too, with laughs and shared effort at the very centre of the programme.
FFIT is completely free to join, and places are currently available.
Get Back to [Insert name of ground] and Get Back FFIT today.
To sign up today, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FFIT is a 13-week programme that can help to kickstart your 2022
- It will help you to Get Fitter, Healthier, Happier
- It’s time to Get Back to Falkirk Stadium where the sessions take place
- The programme is available to both men and women aged 35-65, who want to improve their lifestyle
- Participants should have a waist size of at least 38 inches or a belly size of 4o inches
- It is now open for application; get in touch at email@example.com